People & Planet
Supporting Dogs Trust with the Off On An Adventure collection
12 May 2022
We’re so excited to launch our first range of specially-designed dog walking accessories. Let us introduce the Off On An Adventure collection. Made from recycled plastic bottles. With our new signature print. And, because they’re inspired by dogs, we wanted to make sure these bags gave something back to our four-legged friends. So, we’re donating 10% of the sale price paid for these selected styles to our charity partner, Dogs Trust*.
We’ve been working with Dogs Trust over the past five years. It’s a charity that’s very close to our hearts (we are a brand of dog lovers, after all). So far, we’ve raised around £127,000. We love knowing that the money raised is put towards caring for the loveable characters in Dogs Trust rehoming centres across the UK.
This is where our new Off On An Adventure collection comes in. Because these bags are helping with our mission to support Dogs Trust. There’s only one question. With five different styles to choose from, which one will you pick?
WHAT’S YOUR DOG WALKING STYLE?
Packed and prepared
Water bottles, towels and a raincoat, just in case. For the dog walker that likes to be prepared, you need a bag that’s as organised as you are. Something like the Medium Backpack. It’s spacious with lots of pockets. Like those on the side that are perfect for stashing treats. You’ll see that Max at Dogs Trust Basildon has already given it his paw of approval.
Less is more
When heading out for a relaxing walk in nature, there’s not much you need. Just your faithful friend by your side and your phone (so you can snap a few shots of them looking adorable. We get it.) It’s why you’ll love our Medium Phone Cross Body Bag. With room for only the essentials, it cuts down on the bulk. Or, for just as much practicality and a little extra space, there’s our Medium Bumbag to make all strolls easy. Or should we say ‘a walk in the park’?
For keeping dog walking necessities at the tips of your fingers. While keeping your hands free. Our Medium and Small Cross Body bags are the styles you’ll want to take everywhere. These easy-to-wear slim shapes sit right by your side (just like some other good boys and girls we know).
Five bag styles for five different kinds of dog walkers. And that’s just the start. We haven’t even mentioned all the features yet. So, here’s a list of our top five:
- The responsible materials – These bags are made from recycled plastic bottles. And they’re trimmed with water-based PU – a much better alternative than oil-based PU, as it produces 60% less emissions. It’s all part of our commitment to sustainability.
- The signature print – We know you’ll love the Off On An Adventure print. You’ll spot Radley dog and lots of his other puppy pals, all wrapped up in colourful clothes and ready for their next walk.
- The practical interiors – And we’re not just talking about the space. Lined with recycled fabric, the interiors of each bag can be wiped clean. Because we know just how easy it is for a little mud to get everywhere.
- The multiple pockets – Treats, waste bags, their ball and more. These bags have pockets inside and out for every dog walking essential you can think of.
- And of course, the Dogs Trust donation – When you buy one of the five selected Off On An Adventure bags, you’ll be donating to Dogs Trust. Funding care for a dog in one of their rehoming centres across the UK.
Who’s in the mood to see a few more dogs? Sorry, silly question. Head over to Radley Stories for more about our charity partnership with Dogs Trust. And keep an eye out for our next exciting collection launch. Here’s a hint: your pooch will love looking this stylish.
*Find full terms and conditions here. 10% of the sale price paid (including VAT) for selected bags from the Off On An Adventure collection (H5467109, H5139109, H5138109, H5140109, H5174109) will be made to Dogs Trust (registered charity numbers 227523 & SC037843).