Radley travel products are manufactured with reliable and high quality materials. Radley guarantee every travel product against possible defects in material and workmanship, subject to the conditions and limitations set out below, for a period of five years from the date of original purchase (the “Warranty”).
1. The Warranty covers all Radley travel products against possible defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of original purchase.
2. The Warranty can only be activated on receipt of a valid and original proof of purchase of the Radley travel product in question.
1. Without limitation, the Warranty does not cover:
a. Cosmetic Damage;
b. Wear and tear and deterioration caused in the normal course of handling (including without limitation abrasions, minor cuts, scratches, dents or soiling);
c. Damage due to negligence, accidents, improper handling (including without limitation carrying unusual objects), heat exposure, contact with acids or solvents;
d. Water damage; and
e. Damage caused by third parties in the course of transportation.
2. While non-warranty maintenance or repairs may be performed by any company, for this Warranty to remain valid, Radley requires all maintenance on Radley travel product to be conducted by a Radley-approved service centre as improper or incorrectly performed maintenance, repairs or alterations to the Radley travel product will automatically void this warranty.
3. Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice. Product locks are intended only to prevent accidental opening and cannot necessarily prevent theft of the product or its contents, breakage or entry by transportation personnel or permitted authorities. Radley advises that products are thoroughly inspected immediately after handling by anyone other than yourself. If damaged in transit by a third party, you should submit the claim to the transit company at the earliest possible opportunity.
1. If you believe your Radley travel product is defective and falls within the Warranty, you should contact the retailer where the item was purchased. You must present a valid and original proof of purchase. The retailer will then contact Radley’s authorised repair centre on your behalf.
2. If you are not able to return the Radley travel product to the retailer from which it was bought, please visit www.fixmybag.com and follow the instructions set out there.
3. Radley’s authorised repair centre will inspect the product to determine whether it is covered by the Warranty. If the Warranty is applicable, you will receive a notification as to whether it will be repaired or replaced at Radley’s expense.
4. Where a repair is no longer possible and therefore requires replacement, but the product is no longer available, Radley will provide a substitute product of a similar value based on the proof of purchase price. Radley will endeavour to provide a product with similar functionality.
Please note that this Warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Radley advise you to thoroughly inspect your product immediately after handling by anyone other than yourself. If damaged in transit by a third party, you should submit a claim to the transit company at the soonest possible opportunity and if possible before leaving customs.
If you believe you may have a defective product or, the travel product is no longer functioning in the correct manner you should firstly contact the retailer where you purchased the item, with your proof of purchase and they will contact the local authorised repair centre on your behalf. If this is not possible you can find the details of your local Radley Service Centre here.
To activate the warranty service at a Radley Service Centre, you will need to supply a copy of the original receipt of purchase or a copy of your online order confirmation.
Radley travel products are manufactured with reliable and high quality materials that allow us to guarantee every travel product against possible defects in material and workmanship.
Yes, our authorised Repair Centre will be happy to inspect your suitcase and will inform you in advance on the cost. Maintenance of your Radley travel product warranty does require the use of only an approved Radley Service Centre for all types of repairs.
Setting the code on your lock is very easy. The item is set to 0-0-0 at the factory, but you can choose your own 3 digits which you can easily recall (birthday, address, etc.). The lock instructions are on your Radley swing ticket.
1. Set the dials to the current combination of 0-0-0
2. Using a pen, push a small pinpoint button on the lock, then release.
3. Set your desired combination by turning the dials, for example 8-8-8.
4. Push the main open button in the direction of the arrow, allowing it to spring back to its original position.
5. The lock can now be opened by setting the dials to your new combination number and pushing button in the direction of the arrow will open the lock.
Please be sure to memorise your new combination.