Items purchased online from 2nd November 2020 can be returned until 31st January 2021. Please see below for details on how to return your items.
Goods must be returned within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price. Returns are free using the Royal Mail UK returns label found inside the box.
- ROYAL MAIL RETURNS – Affix the Free Royal Mail UK returns label from your despatch note to your parcel. Drop off your parcel at your local Royal Mail post office and obtain Proof of Postage.
- COLLECT+ RETURNS ONLY – Affix the Free CollectPlus UK returns label from your despatch note to your parcel. Drop off and obtain a receipt for your parcel at a convenient Collect+ store. To find a store please see our returns section online. This option is only available for orders delivered using Collect+.
- We will confirm by email when return has been received and email again when your refund or replacement has been processed.
Please note that for Click & Collect orders we advise you to follow the returns policy above.
- To register your return and create your returns label please visit our returns portal:
- Returns are free from Germany and the USA. Please note that you will need to pay for the return of products to us from other countries.
- Once you have completed the returns request and paid any shipment charges due, you will need to print the label, (you will also receive this via email). You must affix this label to your parcel.
- Please follow the drop off/collection instructions on the label supplied to complete the return.
- We will confirm by email when your return has been received and by email again when your refund or replacement has been processed.
- Please note that you will need to arrange and pay for the return of products to us.
- We recommend that you send your International parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- We cannot accept responsibility for International parcels lost in transit.
We recommend that you send your International parcel using our returns portal, or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We cannot accept responsibility for International parcels lost in transit.
EU Orders – Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of your purchase price. Unless the goods are being returned due to being faulty or incorrect, the cost of return is non-refundable and Radley reserves the right to arrange collection, in which case the customer will be responsible for the collection charges. If returning the goods due to being faulty or incorrect, please contact us.
Non-EU Orders – Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of your purchase price. The delivery charge and cost of returning the goods will only be refunded in the event that the goods have been returned due to being faulty or incorrect, in which case please contact us.
Items originally despatched to the UK but returned from a non-UK address will be treated as being an order from the country where the goods are being returned from.
- The goods being returned must be unused, in their original packaging including dog tag, dust bag and labels. All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in the original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer. All Fragrance items must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. Fragrance items returned opened may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Next to your items on the despatch note which is sent with your order, please tick refund or replacement and select the reason for the return by selecting a reason code listed. It is very important that when you return an item, we know the order number it relates to, your details and whether you want a refund or a replacement. Without these details we won't be able to take the action you want us to.
- Faulty items will be assessed and, if appropriate, you have the choice of receiving (i) a full refund for the value of the product and the original delivery charge; (ii) an exact replacement; or (iii) the same item following repair by us. If your item is replaced or repaired, you will not be charged the additional postage.
- Put the product with the completed despatch note inside the box and send to: Radley Website Returns Department. Radley + Co Unit 1 Site B Etheridge Avenue Brinklow Milton Keynes MK10 0BP, United Kingdom.
- For orders outside the UK we strongly recommend that you use registered post, recorded delivery or another secure method of delivery from a reputable carrier, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for the returned items. For orders within the UK please affix the free Royal Mail returns label.
- We will contact you by email to let you know that your refund has been processed. Please note that refunds can take up to 15 working days to process from receipt by our Returns Department.
If your goods are damaged or faulty when you receive them please follow this procedure:
Call our customer services team on +44 (0) 8450 707080 or contact us.
If you request a refund or replacement due to faulty goods, we will assess the faulty products. If appropriate we will refund you the value of the product and the original delivery charge, or action a replacement for which you will not be charged additional postage. Please allow 5 to 7 working days turnaround time for replacements.
If your goods become faulty over time:
Radley + Co products are made to the highest standards, with rigorous quality control checks made throughout the manufacturing process. Please be aware that leather is a natural product and a level of marking on the hide is to be expected. We consider this an important aspect of each Radley product’s individuality.
Where products do not perform to expected quality standards we offer the following guarantees:
Handbags, Small Leather Goods and Umbrellas: 1 year from date of purchase*
Luggage Items: 2 years from date of purchase*
Wheeled Luggage Items: 5 years from date of purchase*
Watches: 2 years from date of purchase. Items not covered by the warranty are batteries, straps and bracelets. Damage caused from accidents or mishandling to any part of the watch, including strap, buckles, bracelets and watch glasses. Water penetration, except in watches marked as water resistant. Tarnishing of the watch case or bracelet caused by external agents.
*Please note that removable items such as dog tags, charms, luggage tags etc are not included in the product guarantee.
This guarantee covers faults caused by manufacturing or the material used. It does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse. If a problem develops with a product during regular use, please contact our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 8450 707080, 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday, or contact us.Proof of purchase
Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card, Gift Card or Store Credit used to purchase.Exchanges
Please note we do not offer exchanges for alternative items, colours or sizes. An exchange is placed as a new order. This will involve placing a new order and taking payment details from you again. You will be refunded for any returned item(s) in line with the policy stated above.
For our full terms and conditions please click here.