Off On An Adventure
Medium Zip-Top Cross Body Bag
10% of the sale price paid for selected items from the Off On An Adventure collection will be donated to Dogs Trust.*
When you buy a selected bag from the Off On An Adventure collection, you are supporting Dogs Trust and helping them to care for the canines in their rehoming centres across the UK.
We know you’re just like us. (A little bit dog obsessed.) So, we’ve been working on a new sustainable collection for those who can’t get enough of our canine-inspired accessories. The Off On An Adventure medium cross body bag is printed with all of our Scottie’s best four-legged friends. With easy-access mesh pockets and a wipe-clean interior. This bag is ideal for storing treats and doggy waste bags when exploring with your pooch.
- Crafted with recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles
- Water-based PU trims
- Adjustable cross body strap
- Off On An Adventure signature dog print
- Front and back zipped pockets
- Side mesh pockets with drawstring toggle fastenings
- Zip fastening
- Wipe-clean interior
- Internal zip and slip pockets
- Foil Radley London logo print
- Detachable Scottie dog key fob
- Part of the Radley Responsible range
ABOUT DOGS TRUST
Dogs Trust is the UK’s largest dog welfare charity, caring for around 14,000 dogs across its network of 21 rehoming centres in the UK. Their mission is to bring about the day when all dogs can enjoy a happy life, free from the threat of unnecessary destruction.
*Find full terms and conditions here. 10% of the sale price paid (including VAT) for each Medium Crossbody Bag (product code: H5139109) will be donated to Dogs Trust (registered charity numbers 227523 & SC037843).
- Dimension: W28 x H24 x D12 cm
- Weight: 0.38 kg
- Product code: H5139