We are always looking for passionate and motivated people to join the Radley London team. If you would like to be part of our company, please see the current vacancies list here and feel free to contact us.
Careers at Radley London
WHOLESALE ASSISTANT PLANNER
We are happy to be recruiting for an exciting new role, Wholesale Assistant Planner that will form part of our Merchandising department.
This key role can expect to cover all areas of Merchandising, offering successful candidates a great opportunity for growth and development as our business ventures into Dropship. Working collaboratively with our Merchandising team the Wholesale Assistant Planner will look to reach profit and turnover objectives. We’re seeking candidates that have experience in analysing sales data and making recommendations of product flow, markdowns and promotions so a go-getter attitude and enthusiastic approach is essential.
The role is based in London but given the current circumstances the team are based as 'working from home' and it is our intention to find a blend for colleagues in the future between home and office.
- Work closely with international and wholesale team to manage global stock package
- Provide accurate and timely report suite with interpretation of data and recommendations for action
- Over viewing allocations, reviewing the store package, stock management of our partners
- Ensure that best sellers are fully optimised, monitoring slow sellers and advising accordingly
- Making recommendations on markdowns and promotional activities in order to help drive sales
- Carry out weekly analysis on key categories and report findings back to Merchandiser
- Updating WSSIs on a weekly basis
- Accountable for updating and reforecasting the line cards under Merchandiser supervision
- Work closely with buying and production teams to manage intake and delivery schedule, highlighting stocks risks back to Merchandiser
- Updating the strategy pack
- Contributing to the range selection process by making sure all the pre-systems are correct and producing the sales notes ensuring all information is correct
- Working with the Merchandiser and Sales team in producing the sales pack / range review pack
- Training and developing MAAs.
Our ideal candidate:
- Strong Excel skills and other MS office software
- Can demonstrate good analytical, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work in a multi departmental fashion business
- Positive outlook and a willingness to take on challenges
- Preferably have Wholesale experience