These terms and conditions, together with our acceptable use policy, apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website. This site is owned and operated by Radley& Co Limited ("Radley", "we" or "us"). Registered office: McBeath House, 310 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7LW. Registered number 2573819 in the UK. Vat No: 5447 41734. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please contact us.
Please note that the following products are excluded from all promotions/discounts: care products, dog tags, limited edition designs unless explicitly stated.
Shopping with Us
Credit Card payment is taken when your order is packed at our warehouse. All payment is processed in GBP. We accept most major cards including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Delta and Visa Electron.
We are unable to accept payment via cheque or any method other than those listed above. The description of the goods, services, price, currency and delivery costs are set out on the order page. Orders shall be accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted once credit card authorisation has been confirmed, the order reflects current pricing, stock levels have been checked or in the case of services we can offer the service you require. To protect our customers from fraudulent credit card use, all orders are subject to security screening and if any irregularities are found, the order may not be processed.
The actual price charged to non-UK customers will be paid in pounds sterling and is subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer's credit or debit card Company.
Gift Cards are accepted online as a method of payment and in our Radley stores and can be activated with a minimum value of £5.00 and have a maximum value limit of £500.
The Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card and cannot be exchanged for cash, returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. Gift cards cannot be used for payment in Radley concessions, in third party department stores or in independent retailers.
You can use your Gift Card online at the official Radley website www.radley.co.uk. Simply enter the number on the reverse of the card at the checkout page to use the credit towards your purchase. Any balance remaining after your transaction will remain on the Gift Card. The value on the Gift Card will expire if it is not used within 24 consecutive months from the date of purchase.
We recommend you register your Gift Card at www.radley.co.uk. This will enable us to re-issue your card if it is lost or stolen (credit permitting). Gift Cards cannot be purchased from an International location.
RadleyOnline Store Credit
Online store credit is accepted online as a method of payment and will be stored within your account and appear as a payment option within the checkout to be redeemed against your next purchase. Radley onlinestore credit is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card and cannot be exchanged for cash, returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. Store Creditcan only be used online at Radley.co.uk and cannot be used for payment in RadleyShops, Radleyconcessions, in third party department stores or in independent retailers.
You can use your onlinestore credit at the official Radley website www.radley.co.uk. Simply select the payment option at the payment page to use the credit towards your purchase. Any balance remaining after your transaction will remain on your account. The value on the onlinestore credit will expire if it is not used within 24 consecutive months from the date of purchase.
Products, Pricing and Promotions
Terms & Conditions for the National Dog Day Social Competition
- The Competition is organised and run by Radley + Co Ltd (“Radley”), who can be contacted at 3rd Floor, McBeath House, 310 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7LW.
- By entering this Competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and any decisions reached by Radley, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Competition.
- The Competition starts at 10:00 on 26 August 2016 and ends at 23:59 on 26 August 2016 (the “Competition Period”).
- Who can enter this Competition?
- Participants must be residents of the UK and aged 16 or over.
- The Competition is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Radley, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Radley, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Radley reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify a participant for submitting false information.
- How does the Competition work?
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competitions and entry is free.
- To enter the Competition, participants must upload a selfie of themselves and their dog to Instagram or Twitter with each of the following hashtags: (i) #RadleyLondon, (ii) #Dogfie and (iii) #NationalDogDay. Alternatively, participants can enter by uploading their dog selfie as a comment on the Competition post on Radley’s verified Facebook page found here: https://www.facebook.com/RadleyLondon.
- Each participant can only enter the Competition once. Multiple entries are not permitted. Only the first entry by each participant will constitute a valid entry.
- All entries must be received by Radley during the Competition Period or they will be void. Radley will not accept responsibility for:
- Competition entries that are lost, fail to be displayed, are delayed in being displayed or are erroneously displayed, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner or runner-up from accepting, taking or using a prize.
- After the expiration of the Competition Period, Radley’s Head of Brand Communications will select one (1) winner from all valid entries. The winner will be the entry that, in the Head of Brand Communications’ opinion, is the most fun and creative.
- The winner will be notified on the social media channel on which they entered the competition no later than 23:59 on 30 August 2016. The winner will be provided with an email address to contact to claim their prize.
- Prize must be claimed by emailing Radley at the email address provided within seven (7) days of notification. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the prize and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- If a winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner or runner-up does not comply with the Terms, then the winner may, in Radley’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternate winner or runner-up, as applicable, will be selected.
- The decision of Radley regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- What are the prizes?
- There will be one (1) winner of the Competition.
- The winner will be entitled to one (1) of each of the products listed below:
- Radley Dog Medium Zip Top Shoulder Bag;
- Heritage Dog iPhone Case;
- Heritage Dog Passport Cover;
- Heritage Dog Matinee Purse; and
- Just Add Rain Telescopic Umbrella.
- Any expense outside of those specified in the prize details, will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and have a cash value of zero. Prizes are for personal use only and are not for resale. Prizes may be forfeited in the event that Radley determines that the prize is being misused. Radley reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable post-event publicity, including the publication of his/her name and geographic location. Radley reserves the right to withdraw any prize in the case of refusal.
- The names of the winner will be available upon request.
- Radley may use your social media handle or email address to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Competition.
- Radley reserves the right to amend the rules of the Competition, to withdraw the Competition at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable, or to cancel prizes in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
- Any cancellation or changes will be posted on the relevant competition page at radley.co.uk.
- With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, Radley is not liable for, and you release Radley from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, or for personal injury or sickness suffered or sustained, as a result of entering the Competition, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a prize.
- If you require any help or have any enquiries relating to these Terms please contact Radley at the address above.
Free new season leather purse when you spend £75 or over today.
This offer entitles the customer to a free Radley Wimbledon Purse when they spend over £75 on full priced products in one transaction.
This promotion is valid from 01/08/2016 until midnight on 14/08/2016.
The free gift options are detailed below and the offer is only available whilst stocks last.
Wimbledon Small Zip Coin Purse
Product code: 82678. Choice of colour: black (82678A), tan (82678EXG), navy (82678I).
This offer is only available in store and online. When redeeming online, the purse will be automatically presented to you at checkout and there will be an option for you to add the gift to your order. When redeeming in store you will be given your free gift by a member of staff at the till point.
To be eligible for the gift, the customer must spend a total of £75 or more on full priced products, excluding gift wrap and gift cards.
The offer is valid online at www.radley.co.uk and only at the following UK Radley stores: Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bath, Bluewater, Bristol Cribbs Causeway, Cambridge, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London Floral Street, London Westfield Shopping Centre, Manchester Trafford Centre, Metro Centre, Nottingham and Sheffield. The offer is also valid at the Radley Browns of York concession and Arnotts Dublin.
This offer is not available at Radley outlet shops or in any other Radley stockists not listed above.
No cash or alternative prizes are available and the offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This voucher offer is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding anyone associated with the offer; either employees, friends, families or agents of Radley. Acceptance of the voucher offer implies acceptance of the terms of and conditions and Radley + Co reserves the right to cancel a prize in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Radley + Co Ltd, McBeath House, 310 Goswell Road London, EC1V 7LW.
All products for sale on www.radley.co.ukare subject to availability; if for any reason your order cannot be fulfilled owing to lack of stock, you will be advised by email.
Every product is sold subject to the product description and supporting information such as size, colour, estimated delivery dates and guarantees. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all of the product details, descriptions and prices are correct at the time when the information is uploaded onto the website. However, the information may not always exactly reflect the position when you placed an order. Please note that the delivery times are only estimates, and cannot be guaranteed. Packaging may vary from that shown. We reserve the right to refuse orders where the product information, price or product promotion has been incorrectly published.
All prices include VAT and are subject to change without prior notice.
We ship to all countries outside of the EU on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means the recipient will be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties which may be charged on the purchase. We will seek confirmation from you in all cases prior to despatching a DDU shipment to make sure you are aware of the DDU policy. Occasionally goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather. The customer is responsible for providing any information and payment required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared. Please contact us hereif you have any questions relating to shipping to a particular country.
Radley& Co are not responsible for the actions of local customs. The recipient is responsible for paying the duty. See Delivery Outside of the EU – Duty for further details
We run promotions both at our stores and on www.radley.co.uk. Some of these promotions may be exclusively online promotions or may be exclusively in-store promotions, or may only be available to customers in certain stores.
Where promotional percentage discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion.
Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion unless stated.
Where promotional value discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to the basket. In the event of a return, refunds will be based on the total amount paid for your purchased item(s) less the discounted value. Where multiple items are purchased in the same transaction the value discount will be applied proportionately against the cost of each of the items. If only one/some of the items are returned the amount refunded will be the full price of the returned item(s) less the pro-rata discount amount.
Unless otherwise stated, discounts are only applicable to full price items (sale and clearance items are not included).
Promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders and are valid for one transaction per person.
Please note that the following products are excluded from all promotions/discounts: care products, dog tags, picture bag and wallet and limited edition designs unless explicitly stated.
Other exclusions may apply and you should always refer to the original source of the promotion/offer for this information.
Online promotions may not be available for orders registered to a non-UK address.
Promoter: Radley& Co, McBeath House, 310 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7LW, United Kingdom
We offer a Gift Wrapping service which is charged at £5.
Gift Wrap consists of a branded gift box and tissue. Radley gift wrapping is only available in three sizes. The dimensions are: W 40 x L30 x D15 cm, W 20 x L30 x D10 cm and W 40 x L50 x D20 cm. Unfortunately we are unable to gift-wrap walker umbrellas, luggage, knee length boots and dog tags.
You are fully responsible for any material which you compose via our gift messaging service. You guarantee that any messages posted on the website to be sent to a third party by us on your behalf will not contain any obscene, vulgar, rude, racist, threatening or defamatory language which may cause any distress to any person or be unlawful. Radley& Co accepts no liability for any gift messages which do not comply with this condition. We reserve the right to remove the service at any time and to refuse to send or display messages entirely at our own discretion without prior notice or liability to you.
Orders and Returns
Placing an Order
Making a purchase is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
Shop our website by browsing through our product range
Click on the image to access the individual item's product page where you will be given information on sizing, colour options and availability.
Add an item to your shopping basket by clicking the "Buy Now" button on the product page.
Review the items you have chosen in your shopping bag, or at the checkout. To delete an item from your shopping bag, click on the "Remove" button next to the item.
You can continue shopping by selecting the "Continue Shopping" button.
You can also view the items in your basket whilst you continue shopping, by clicking on the "Shopping Basket" icon at the top of the homepage.
Please be advised that placing an item in your basket does not secure it for you and it can still be purchased by another customer. We therefore suggest that you complete your order as soon as possible.
If entering a promotional code, please ensure you click ‘apply code’' in order to action the code.
Complete your order by selecting "Checkout" and then follow the steps.
When you are ready to complete your order, click the ‘Complete Your Order’ button and wait for the order conformation page to appear. You will also receive an order confirmation email with details of your order shortly after we have received it.
Should you need further assistance with placing an order please contact our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 207 741 1055, who would be happy to assist you.
Amending your order
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on 'Complete Your Order' on the Payment Page of our ordering process.
Unfortunately we are unable to amend/change orders once they have been submitted. Therefore if you are unhappy with your order details you will be required to cancel your original order and place a new order with the correct details. You may find there are changes to your delivery timescale and/or the price you pay for the item as you'll be charged the current selling price on the day you amend or cancel the order.
Should you need further assistance with an order you have already placed, please contact our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 207 741 1055, who would be happy to assist you. If you email there may be a 48 hour delay in responding to you during busy periods.
Acknowledgment and Despatch/Acceptance of your Order
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order, so please ensure you enter a valid email address. This does not constitute acceptance of your order. Radley reserves the right to refuse an order for any reason. You will be notified of the despatch of your order by email with the courier details. Notification of despatch constitutes acceptance of your order. Acceptance of all orders is subject to credit checks and Radley reserve the right to cancel any order which does not comply with these regulations.
Purchases made on our website are for the personal or gift use of the buyer only and are not to be used for re-sale, commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. Radley reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
We hope that you will love your order! However, if you change your mind,you can return any item in accordance with the following policies:
(Please note that we are not able to accept any returns of personalised products, unless the item is faulty.)
UK Orders – Goods must be returned within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price and delivery charges. Returns are free using the Royal Mail UK returns label found inside the box.
EU Orders – Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of your purchase price and delivery charge. Unless the goods are being returned due to being faulty or incorrect, the cost of return is non-refundable and Radley reserves the right to arrange collection, in which case the customer will be responsible for the collection charges. If returning the goods due to being faulty or incorrect, please contact us.
Non-EU Orders – Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of your purchase price. The delivery charge and cost of returning the goods will only be refunded in the event that the goods have been returned due to being faulty or incorrect, in which case please contact us.
Here’s what you need to do:
- The goods being returned must be unused, in their original packaging including dog tag, dust bag and labels. All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in the original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer. All Fragrance items must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. Fragrance items returned opened may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Next to your items on the despatch note which is sent with your order, please tick refund or replacement and select the reason for the return by selecting a reason code listed. It is very important that when you return an item, we know the order number it relates to, your details and whether you want a refund or a replacement. Without these details we won't be able to take the action you want us to.
- Faulty items will be assessed and, if appropriate, you have the choice of receiving (i) a full refund for the value of the product and the original delivery charge; (ii) an exact replacement; or (iii) the same item following repair by us. If your item is replaced or repaired, you will not be charged the additional postage.
- Put the product with the completed despatch note inside the box and send to: Radley Website Returns Department. Radley + Co Unit 1 Site B Etheridge Avenue Brinklow Milton Keynes MK10 0BP, United Kingdom.
- For orders outside the UK we strongly recommend that you use registered post, recorded delivery or another secure method of delivery from a reputable carrier, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for the returned items. For orders within the UK please affix the free Royal Mail returns label.
- We will contact you by email to let you know that your refund has been processed. Please note that refunds can take up to 15 working days to process from receipt by our Returns Department.
Any refund out of policy will be at the discretion of the Online team, and will normally be given in Store Credit to the value of the current selling price.
Please note we do not offer exchanges for alternative items, colours or sizes at our onlinestore. An Online exchange is placed as a new order. This will involve placing a new order and taking payment details from you again. You will be refunded for any returned item(s) in line with the policy stated above.
Items returned to a Radley store can be exchanged for alternative items, colours or sizes inline with the policy stated above.
Proof of purchase
Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card, Gift Card or Store Credit used to purchase.
Charges and Options
- The delivery options for a product can be found on the product detail pages.
- Radley Gift Cards are despatched by Royal Mail signed for delivery service.
- If next working day or named day delivery is available for your order, we'll offer you these options at checkout. These options are available for delivery between Monday to Friday but you can select a Saturday with the named day service; order by 12pm previous working day.
- On rare occasions, some items may be delivered outside the published timed windows.
- More information on availability and restricted postcodes. We're sorry that geographical location and carrier availability can restrict our Next Day and Named Day service. The following areas are not available for next day delivery Aberdeen, Northern Highlands, Antrim, North Antrim, Down, South Down, Armagh, West N. Ireland, Tyrone, Dublin, Eire, Glasgow, Oban, Isle of Man and Orkney.
- Please note that the delivery charge on the original order is non-refundable unless the item/s are faulty or the order is cancelled in accordance with your cancellation rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
UK Delivery Services and Charges
|Standard Delivery||£4.99||Within 3 – 5 working days|
|Next Working Day||£6.99||Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays. Order by 12pm previous working day.|
|Named day Delivery||£8.99||Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays. Order by 12pm the previous working day.|
|Click & collect||FREE||Available for collection at your chosen shop after 5 working days. Order by 12pm the previous working day.|
International Delivery Services and Charges
We are happy to announce that we offer a quick International delivery service to the following countries:
|Country||Delivery Charge||Delivery Time||Free Delivery|
|Argentina, Brazil, Israel, Japan, Lebanon, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Venezuela||£20.00||2-8 days after dispatch*||Free over £100|
|Austrailia, China, Egypt, Greece, Hong Kong, South Africa, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates||£15.00||2-8 days after dispatch*||Free over £100|
|Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain||£7.00||2-4 days after dispatch*||Free over £85|
|Bulgaria||£15.00||4-8 days after dispatch*||Free over £100|
|Canada, Iceland||£15.00||2-5 days after dispatch*||Free over £100|
|Croatia||£12.50||3-5 days after dispatch*||Free over £85|
|Czech Republic, Denmark||£12.50||3-4 days after dispatch*||Free over £85|
|Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Sweden||£12.50||3-6 days after dispatch*||Free over £85|
|Norway, Romania, Switzerland, Turkey||£20.00||2-5 days after dispatch*||Free over £100|
|United States**||£6.00||3-5 days after dispatch*||Free over £85|
*Within 48 hours of placing your order, you will receive an email to confirm it has been dispatched from our warehouse. This will include a tracking number so you can follow your order with our courier. International Delivery Times in working days (Monday-Friday).
** USA orders under 800 Dollars will not incur customs/duty charges.
Please note that we are currently not able to deliver to P.O. Boxes, BFPO’s and Hotels.
Deliveries Outside of the EU – Duty
All orders are shipped from the UK. Deliveries outside the EU are subject to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or other fees associated with formal customs entry when the good arrive in your country, before your local customs authority will release the goods to you. These are your responsibility. Please ensure that you enter the correct international delivery address and postcode. If the address is entered incorrectly or if customs duties or formal customs entry procedures are required, the delivery may be delayed. We are unable to offer you any assistance if either issue arises.
The charges outlined above must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Where a customer fails or refuses to pay these charges, what happens to the goods is out of our control. In the event that the goods are returned without any charge to Radley we will refund the whole purchase price to the customer. In the event that the goods are returned to Radley but a delivery charge is levied on us,we will refund to the customer the purchase priceless the charge leviedon us to return the goods.It is possible that the goods will not be returned to us, in which case no refund of the purchase price will be given to the customer. In any event, goods that are returned due to the customer refusing or failing to pay any of the charges outlined in this paragraph will not be entitled to a refund of the delivery charge.Customs policies vary widely from country to country, therefore you are advised to check the local requirements in your country when placing an order.
Delivery and Warranty Arrangements
All orders will be despatched subject to payment card authorisation and stock availability.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to deliver the goods or services within the times indicated. However, where delivery times and dates are given, they are for general guidance only and we will not be held liable for late delivery of goods caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
You are responsible for making arrangements to receive the goods and if the goods are held at the post office, a Radley Store or other delivery company's depot because no one was available when the goods were delivered then it is your responsibility to swiftly collect the goods. It is important that the addresses supplied by you to us are accurate.
We will not have any responsibility for any loss or damage which occurs to the goods after delivery. A signature and confirmation of receipt constitutes completion of delivery.
Your order from the official Radley online store will be delivered to you in a branded Radley bag. Please note that smaller items may be shipped in a jiffy bag and larger items in an unbranded box. Please note that pocket bags, non-leather bags, small leather goods, shoes and accessories are not provided with dust bags.
Click & Collect
For Click & Collect orders please remember to bring a copy of your order confirmation email with you to collect your item from store. Failure to present the required documentation will result in us asking for an alternative proof of identity.
We are happy for someone else to collect your order, but for security reasons the person you've nominated must present your order confirmation and a form of id for themselves. We may also contact you by telephone to authorise this.
Your click and collect order will be held in store for 5 working days and if you are unable to collect your order when it’s ready, please contact the store to arrange an alternative date for collection. After this period you will be contacted by our Customer Services team and offered the opportunity to extend the collection date. If your goods are not collected within the allocated time then your goods will be returned to our warehouse and the funds reimbursed to your original payment method.
Occasionally, the delivery of your order may be delayed. This can be for various reasons out of our control such as import delays or higher than anticipated demand. We will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed. Orders which have a different billing and shipping address may also be subject to delays whilst we perform additional credit checks.
Radley will not be held responsible for delays and cancellations where the data supplied by customer is incorrect or inadequate.
All total prices for goods and services at the checkout represent the total price payable by the customer for those items, regardless of the address for delivery. For deliveries to the EU, this price includes VAT (or VAT equivalent) at the current rate. Although this price is the same for deliveries outside the EU, where VAT (or VAT equivalent) may not be applicable, customers are not entitled to any discount or refund to account for the differences in tax treatment and will pay the same price for the item as a customer placing an order for delivery to the EU. Other components of the total price at the checkout, including delivery charge, may vary for each customer.
Security and Privacy
If you require help or assistance with any aspect of our website, including ordering online, or if you need further information about our products, please call our Customer Service team who will be happy to help you.
You can reach the Customer Service team by clicking here or by calling +44 (0) 207 741 1055 between 8am-8pm from Monday to Friday and 9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (GMT/BST) excluding UK bank holidays
Customers in the USA can contact our dedicated US Customer Services Team on +1 855 4368 3690 or by clicking here.
General Terms and Conditions
Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Radley & Co. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Radley. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
Non Commercial Use
This Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
Accuracy of Content
Radley has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. Packaging may vary from that shown. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Radley disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Radley shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Radley makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Radley shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Password / Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. It is important that you keep your personal details and password confidential and secure. If you have any reason to suspect that your password has become known by someone else, has been or is likely to be used without your authorisation, you should change your password or contact us immediately. Radley shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
Exclusions of Liability
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Radley or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
Law, Jurisdiction and Language
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
Radley reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions of this service at any time.