Delivery and Returns
|Delivery Type||Order Before||Received by you||£|
|Standard Delivery||Within 3 – 5 working days||£4.99|
|Next Working Day||12 pm the previous working day.*||Next Working Day (excluding Sat/Sun public holidays)||£6.99|
|Named day Delivery||12 pm the previous working day.*||Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays.)||£8.99|
|Click & collect||12 pm the previous working day.*||Available for collection at your chosen shop after 5 working days.||FREE|
Please note that orders placed for next working day delivery after 12pm Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday. Orders placed prior to a Bank Holiday weekend will be delivered two days after the Bank Holiday.
*Orders must be received and payment cleared by 1pm.
We deliver to all addresses in the UK, with the exception of the Channel Islands. We regret we are unable to deliver to BFPO or PO boxes at this time.
- Standard delivery within the UK is £4.99.
- We aim to despatch your order within 2 working days of placing your order, payment verification and stock permitting. We anticipate it will take 1 to 3* working days from the date of despatch for your order to reach you via DPD.
Next Working Day Delivery
- Next working day delivery within the UK is £6.99.
- Orders must be placed by 12pm on the previous working day.
Named Day Delivery
- Named delivery within the UK is £8.99.
- Orders must be placed by 12pm on the previous working day.
Click and Collect
- Orders must be placed by 12pm on the previous working day. Available for collection at your chosen shop after 5 working days.
- Please remember to bring a copy of your order confirmation to collect your order. This must be presented physically or electronically to a member of staff before you can receive your goods. Failure to present your order confirmation will result in us asking for an alternate form of identification i.e. bank card, gym membership card.
- We’re happy for someone else to collect your order, but for security reasons the person you've nominated must present your order confirmation and a form of id for themselves. We may also contact you by telephone to authorize this.
SMS Text Updates
You will receive a text from our delivery partner with the intended delivery date and an estimated delivery window for our delivery service. A valid mobile number will be required for this service, so please ensure your account details are up to date.
Unfortunately this service is not available for Click & Collect orders.
We now offer an International Delivery service to 47 countries:
European Destinations & Prices
|Destination||Received by you||£|
|Belgium||Approximately 2-4 days *||£7.00|
|Luxembourg||Approximately 2-4 days *||£7.00|
|Netherlands||Approximately 2-4 days *||£7.00|
|Ireland||Approximately 2-4 days *||£7.00|
|France||Approximately 2-4 days *||£7.00|
|Germany||Approximately 2-4 days *||£7.00|
|Austria||Approximately 2-4 days *||£7.00|
|Spain||Approximately 2-4 days *||£7.00|
|Denmark||Approximately 3-4 Days *||£8.00|
|Czech Republic||Approximately 3-4 Days *||£8.00|
|Finland||Approximately 3-6 days *||£12.50|
|Italy||Approximately 3-6 days *||£12.50|
|Portugal||Approximately 3-6 days *||£12.50|
|Sweden||Approximately 3-6 days *||£12.50|
|Hungary||Approximately 3-6 days *||£12.50|
|Latvia||Approximately 3-6 days *||£12.50|
|Poland||Approximately 3-6 days *||£12.50|
|Estonia||Approximately 3-6 days *||£12.50|
|Slovakia||Approximately 3-6 days *||£12.50|
|Bulgaria||Approximately 4-8 days *||£16.00|
World Wide destinations and Prices
|Destination||Received by you||£|
|Argentina||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|Australia||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|Brazil||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|Canada||Approximately 2-5 days *||£20.00|
|China||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|Croatia||Approximately 2-5 days *||£20.00|
|Egypt||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|Greece||Approximately 2-8 days *||£20.00|
|Hong Kong||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|Iceland||Approximately 2-5 days *||£20.00|
|Israel||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|Japan||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|Lebanon||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|Mexico||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|New Zealand||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|Norway||Approximately 2-5 days *||£20.00|
|Romania||Approximately 2-5 days *||£20.00|
|Russia**||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|South Africa||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|South Korea||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|Switzerland||Approximately 2-5 days *||£20.00|
|Taiwan||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|Turkey||Approximately 2-5 days *||£20.00|
|United Arab Emirates||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
|USA**||Approximately 3-5 days *||£6.00|
|Venezuela||Approximately 2-8 Days *||£20.00|
* Russian orders over 200 Euros are subject to a fixed cost of 75 Euros + 0.4 Euros/kg will be added.
** USA orders under 200 Dollars will not incur customs/import duty charges.
All orders are shipped from the UK. Customers outside the United Kingdom will also be liable for any customs/import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, therefore you are advised to check the latest applicable local requirements in your country before placing an order.
We hope that you will love your order! However, if you change your mind,you can return any item in accordance with the following policies:
UK Orders – Goods must be returned within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price and delivery charges. Returns are free using the Royal Mail UK returns label found inside the box.
EU Orders – Goods must be returned within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price and delivery charge. The cost of return is non-refundable and Radley reserves the right to arrange collection, in which case the customer will be responsible for the collection charges.
Non-EU Orders – Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt. The delivery charge and cost of returning the goods will only be refunded in the event that the goods have been returned due to being faulty or incorrect, in which case please contact us.
Items originally despatched to the UK but returned from a non-UK address will be treated as being an order from the country where the goods are being returned from.
Here’s what you need to do:
- The goods being returned must be unused, in their original packaging including dog tag, dust bag and labels. All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes shouldbe returned unmarked and in the original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
Next to your items on the despatch note which is sent with your order, please tick refund or replacement and select the reason for the return by selecting a reason code listed. It is very important that when you return an item, we know the order number it relates to, your details and whether you want a refund or a replacement. Without these details we won't be able to take the action you want us to.
- Faulty products will be assessed and if appropriate we will either refund you the value of the product and the original delivery charge, or action a replacement for which you will not be charged the additional postage.
- Put the product with the completed despatchnote inside the box and send to: Radley Website Returns Department. Radley + Co Unit 1 Site B Etheridge Avenue Brinklow Milton Keynes MK10 0BP, United Kingdom.
- For orders outside the UK we strongly recommend that you use registered post, recorded delivery or another secure method of delivery from a reputable carrier, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for the returned items. For orders within the UK please affix the free Royal Mail returns label.
- We will contact you by email to let you know that your refund has been processed. Please note that refunds can take up to 15 working days to process from receipt by our Returns Department.
Please note that for Click & Collect orders we are unable to accept returns in store at present and we advise you to follow the returns policy above.
Any refund out of policy will be at the discretion of the Online team, and will normally be given in Store Credit to the value of the current selling price.
For information regarding International delivery, please click here.
Please note we do not offer exchanges for alternative items, colours or sizes. An exchange is placed as a new order. This will involve placing a new order and taking payment details from you again. You will be refunded for any returned item(s) in line with the policy stated above.
Proof of purchaseOrdinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card, Gift Card or Store Credit used to purchase.
Damaged / Faulty Goods:
If your goods are damaged or faulty when you receive them please follow this procedure:
Call our customer services team on +44 (0) 8450 707080 or email email@example.com.
If you request a refund or replacement due to faulty goods, we will assess the faulty products. If appropriate we will refund you the value of the product and the original delivery charge, or action an replacement for which you will not be charged additional postage. Please allow 5 to 7 working days turnaround time for replacements.
If your goods become faulty over time:
Radley + Co products are made to the highest standards, with rigorous quality control checks made throughout the manufacturing process. Please be aware that leather is a natural product and a level of marking on the hide is to be expected. We consider this an important aspect of each Radley product’s individuality.
Where products do not perform to expected quality standards we offer the following guarantees:
Handbags, Small Leather Goods and Umbrellas: 1 year from date of purchase*
Luggage Items: 2 years from date of purchase*
Wheeled Luggage Items: 5 years from date of purchase*
*Please note that removable items such as dog tags, charms, luggage tags etc are not included in the product guarantee.
This guarantee covers faults caused by manufacturing or the material used. It does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse. If a problem develops with a product during regular use, please contact our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 8450 707080, 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.